Love is in the air! Fly in love with FTC
Valentines’ is a very special time for all of us, and to celebrate Valentine’s Day, Fly Thomas Cook wants to offer the very special gift of love to the travel blogging community.
Would you like to spend a Valentine weekend with your travel blogger-crush?
Read on and find out how to enter our competition:
During the summer of 2012 we conducted a “Sex, Sun and Sea” survey: asking UK respondents where (amongst other things) they thought the most romantic place in the world was. The people have spoken!
When asked about holiday romances, most people said that they fell in love, and lust in sunny Spain. Here at FTC we provide a variety of flights to Spanish destinations, including the stunning Canary Islands. So on this February 14th, we’ll be sending one lucky couple for a romantic getaway to the Canary Islands.
To enter the competition:
Write a blog post saying which island and nominating which travel blogger you would like to spend your perfect Valentine’s weekend with.
You decide… And hope our Judges will choose your entry!
Judging the competition will be our two travel blogging cupids, Oceana from BareFootBeachBlonde.com and Chris from BackpackerBanter.com. Tweet them your entries and remember to include the competition hashtag #FlyInLove so everybody can see your posts.
Make sure to mention which of the islands you want to go to let us know which flights to book for you! (Once you win, you will tell us the exact dates)
Read about the competition and see an example post on Chris’s blog http://www.backpackerbanter.com/blog/who-wants-to-win-a-holiday And Oceana’s blog http://www.barefootbeachblonde.com/blog/island-holiday/
Terms and Conditions
1) This competition is being run by Fly Thomas Cook (“Promoter”).
2) This competition (“Promotion”) is open to everyone excluding employees of the Promoter as well as their agents and families and anyone else associated with the administration of this Promotion.
3) Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them when entering this Promotion.
4) To take part in the Promotion, entrants must
a) write a blog post about Valentine’s Weekend;
b) include a hyperlink to the flights they wish to get in their post;
c) tweet the URL of their blog post to the judges @ BarefootBeachB and @bckpackerbanter with a hashtag #flyinlove
d) only one entry per househould allowed
5) The winner will be selected by travel blogger judges: Oceana BareFootBeachBlonde.com and Chris BackpackerBanter.com. All entries must be received by 11.59pm (UK time) 13th February 2013.
6) There will be only one prize (“Prize”), return flights for 7 nights to any of the Canary Islands from any UK airport chosen by the winner for a winner and a companion and accommodation, dates between 15th April and 15th May.
7) The winner will be contacted by the Promoter as soon as possible and in any event, no later than 20th February.
8) No cash alternative to the Prize will be offered. The Prize is non-refundable and non-transferable.
9) The Winner agrees to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter without additional remuneration.
10) Entrants’ personal details will be stored securely and retained only as long as is necessary to complete the administration of this promotion.